According to the definition of the WORLD FEDERATION OF MUSIC THERAPY (WFMT) "Music therapy is the use of professional music and its elements as an intervention in medical settings, educational and social, to individuals, groups, families and communities seeking to improve their well physical, social, communicative, emotional, intellectual, spiritual and quality of life. research, practice, education and clinical training in music therapy are based on professional criteria designed to meet the political, social and cultural. (2011) "
"Music therapy is an interpersonal process, driven by goals, in which the therapist helps (s) client (s) to improve, maintain or restore health, using musical experiences and interpersonal relationships that develop within these same experiences as forces of change. "
Kenneth Bruscia, Improvising Models of Music Therapy
The music therapy sessions can be performed as follows:
- Together with the physiotherapist;
- Preparation for the therapy session.
MUSIC THERAPY IN CHILDREN WITH DELAY MOTOR
The main objectives of the intervention musicoterapêutica children with delayed
development are directed to two key areas, the issues
motor and neuro-motor, and psychological issues.
We know that, besides the difficulties to develop physiological, psychological conditions are also sometimes inhibit or hinder the motivation for the child to invest in itself in order to overcome.
Music therapy allows children with developmental delay, through sound, music and musical instruments, open communication channels, leading her to express themselves and develop skills to do so, both in terms of movement (body and voice) both in terms of internal mobilization (motivation, self-esteem, attention, thought, etc. ..).
· Helping to develop language.
· Control, development and strengthening of oropharyngeal muscles
· Control oculomanual coordination, oculomotor and overall motricidades.
· Acquisition of rhythmic pronunciation of the word.
· Arouse interest in the environment, creating habits of action and participation.
· Control conscious about their own actions.
· Development of attention.
· Development of self-esteem.
· Overcoming inertia.
· Motivation for participation and action, awakening interest in new possibilities of expression.
. Development of motor skills, speech and auditory sense.
+351 289 864 578